Sunday, August 31, 2008

Never fear, gluten-free pizza is here

Don’t be scared.

Yeast does not bite.

Toss aside all those silly notions that baking with yeast is difficult. It is not. Remember to check your yeast expiry date (it is on the back of the package or jar) and store yeast in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. It is that simple. Now reward yourself with a slice of hot slice of zza.

Check out LeeAnne's amazing recipe for gluten-free pizza recipe over at Don Mills Diva Recipes and Reviews...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I'll check it out. I need things to keep my mind busy and not worried about my campaign!!

Hallie

Vodka Mom said...

I LOVE to make bread. My best friend teases me - when I bake bread she ALWAYS know that i'm depressed, and needed a pick me up! As if the martini's aren't enough calories, I need to pack on the bread...

OHmommy said...

I love making bread... haven't in a while.